I'm excited to share with you another source of fashion inspiration for me, the beautiful Katie Holmes!
Honestly everything about Katie Holmes is a bit fascinating for me. I've been low key following her since her Dawson's Creek days and there has always been something about her that I have gravitated towards. She seems like a genuinely kind person, who just does what she loves.
Her off duty looks are the ones that I really love to follow. I always feel like celebrities getting glammed up for an event is one thing, they have a whole team helping them get ready. But it is the street styles I really like to see because I feel like it gives a small glimpse of who they are.
I've always believed that style is a reflection of you or how you view yourself. That's why people's styles are constantly changing and evolving, because we as people are constantly changing and evolving.
- She loves a good pair of jeans! Whether they are cropped, boyfriend styled, skinny, or -here lately- wide legged, the girl loves her jeans!
- She tends to gravitate towards more muted colors -blues, whites, beiges
- She does not seem to like patterns/prints much except in small amounts like scarves.
- While she likes muted colors for her clothing, for her bags she seems like deep and rich colors like brown and black.
- She has an infinity love of flats of all kinds! Whether it be tennis shoes, loafers, sandals, or actual flats! No heels for Katie when she's off duty!
- She is queen of the messy bun! (I know it is not exactly fashion/style related!
Thanks so much for reading and I hope you're feeling inspired! See you on Friday!